Jesse and Randy REACT AT THE NEWS and watch out because they are riled up! New FTC regulations hitting YouTube creators, Disney+ Simpsons missteps, and a ton more. Enjoy!
Originally streamed live November 7th, 2019 on our Twitch channel.
- YouTube’s new kids’ content system has creators scrambling
- $42,530 FINE per Video… FTC is coming for YouTube Creators
- Doctor Sleep Could Lose Some Serious Money At The Box Office
- The Rock Has Announced When Black Adam Is Coming Out
- How a rock in Omaha, Nebraska, became an attraction
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix for Racial and Gender Discrimination
- Sonic The Hedgehog Director Thanks Fans After Redesign Debut
- 10 Million People Now Have Disney+, Even If They Couldn’t All Get It to Work
- ‘The Simpsons’ Is Streaming on Disney+ in the Wrong Aspect Ratio
- Disney+ Is Missing the Michael Jackson Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Disney Plus warns of ‘outdated cultural depictions’ in some films. That’s not enough, experts say.
- Blumhouse’s ‘Black Christmas’ Was Written For R Rating, Then Test Screenings Forced PG-13
- Forget the Rock Hall, Trent Reznor Just Got Himself a CMA Award
- The Team Behind CGI James Dean Heard Your Complaints and Does Not Care