Looking for a way to help support the show? Well, thanks! Here are a few ways you can show your love for what we do and make everyone involved feel good about themselves.
Say “Hi” and spread the word!
Easy ways to show your love and they don’t cost you a cent.
- Tell your friends! Simple as that. Have a friend who loves comics or podcast in general?
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. We are social media junkies! Keep up on the fun things we post and chat us up. (Psst… we spend most of our time on Twitter.)
- Email us at letters(at)grawlixpodcast.com! Let us know what you thought of a recent read, ask us questions, or just say hi, we’ll read it on the next episode! You can even send us an Mp3 voice recording and we’ll play it on the show. Try to keep the recordings PG and under 2 minutes is all we ask.
- Rate and review The Grawlix Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. We love to hear feedback on the show AND your input there helps other listeners find us! The more reviews we get, the more likely iTunes and Stitcher are to recommend us to others.
- Subscribe to The Grawlix Podcast YouTube Channel. Yeah, we’re on YouTube, too! Catch our episodes with added chapter skip controls, bonus clips, extra discussions, exclusive series, all kinds of things!
We’re on Patreon! If you’ve gotten this far you seem set on throwing some cash our way. Well, we certainly won’t stop you. In fact, if you help us out by becoming a Patreon supporter we’ve got all kinds of good stuff lined up for you! Check out our Patreon page and take a look through the rewards tiers. From Patreon exclusive Pre-Show episodes and early access to episodes right up to listening to the show LIVE there are a bunch of perks to supporting us there. Add on top of that knowing that you are helping us bring better and MORE content… well, that’s got to give you good feels, right? Be sure to eyeball the Goals section. We are EXCITED to get to those!
Less interested in helping the show but heard about the hosts’ cool projects?
We don’t just podcast, sometimes we make stuff, too. You can buy some of that stuff! Buying these WON’T contribute directly to The Grawlix Podcast but boy will it make the hosts feel good about themselves!
Jesse makes the Tank-Monkey web comic and he has released this magnificent physical book collecting many of those strips!
No Monkey Business (Tank-Monkey Vol. 1) by Jesse Kiefer
Randy makes synthwave music reminiscent of the synthesizer film scores and dark new wave tracks of the 1980s!