October is here and the monster-of-the-week segment continues. We kick our favorite month off with an odd choice of horror movie “monster” but also the most realistic… creepy neighbors. Or is our paranoia the real monster as we let our imaginations run wild with unfounded ideas of the what the neighbors are up to? I mean, what the hell is he building in there?
Well, since this episode we are discussing horror movies there is a good chance the neighbors are up to no good. They could vampires like in Randy’s pick, the 1980’s classic Fright Night. They could all be up to no good with some kind of plot like in Melanie’s pick, the indie psychodrama that is 1BR. Or they could be Shia LaBeouf like in Jesse’s pick, Disturbia.
Also, the week’s entertainment news including the when Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness filming is to start, a Borat sequel, and Halloween viewing available now on HBO Max and Disney+. Of course, that’s not even close to all of it so enjoy!
- ‘Spider-Man 3’ Jolt: Jamie Foxx Returning as Electro
- Benedict Cumberbatch Reveals When Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Is Filming, And It’s Soon
- Borat is back, just in time to mock Trump and the dangers of COVID-19
- HBO Max Unveils Special Halloween Collection Page
- Disney+ Conjures Up Ultimate Collection of Halloween Movies & Specials!
- Soon You Can Watch Mulan Without A Disney+ Subscription
- Sounds Like Alita: Battle Angel Will Be Coming Back To Select Theaters