On this episode we REACT AT THE NEWS. Our favorite old school Flash to return to TV in Stargirl season 2. Also, Stargirl is a thing. A new live-action Superman movie is in the works but not the Superman you might be expecting. Oh, and Hollywood is finally remaking a movie that SHOULD be remade and Edgar Wright is attached to direct!
Plus, the Mortal Kombat trailer broke the internet (as the kids say) and we’re all about it. We love/hate I Care A Lot and recommend Freaky. First, though, we dive into the fascinating world of gaucho pants, Groucho Marx, and more. Enjoy!
- Stargirl Season 2: John Wesley Shipp to Play Golden Age Flash, Jay Garrick
- OK, That Spider-Man Movie Title Reveal Was a Good Troll
- Ta-Nehisi Coates To Write Upcoming Superman Film From DC And Warner Bros.
- Rose Leslie Will Get All Timey-Wimey in HBO’s The Time Traveler’s Wife Series
- ‘District 9’ Sequel is Finally in the Works, According to Director Neill Blomkamp
- Edgar Wright To Direct Stephen King’s ‘The Running Man’ At Paramount Pictures
- ‘Mortal Kombat’ Red Band Trailer Breaks Viewership Records
- Army of the Dead Trailer (See below)
- Justice League: The Shocking, Exhilarating, Heartbreaking True Story of #TheSnyderCut