You ready to get salty!? Hope so because on this live episode we apparently debut a new segment: Randy picks a fight with the chat. Jesse continues his lockdown marathon of dark and depressing movies with Joker, we debate whether video game microtransactions and loot boxes are “evil”, and it’s time to dump on the DCEU, again.
Of course, we also REACT AT THE NEWS. This week Randy is pumped about the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 Remastered announcement, Charlize Theron is out of the upcoming Mad Max Furiosa spin-off, we find out which actors dropped the most on-screen F-bombs, and so much more. Enjoy!
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 are being remastered for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- One Problem With Trying To Use Charlize Theron For A Mad Max Furiosa Prequel
- George Miller Won’t De-Age Charlize Theron for Furiosa Movie, but Will Reunite ‘Fury Road’ Crew
- Luca Guadagnino Set To Direct Universal’s ‘Scarface’ Reboot
- You Probably Wouldn’t Guess Which Actor Beat Samuel L. Jackson For The Most Onscreen F-Bombs
- New Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Final Season Teaser: Hail Hydra!
- The Matrix 4 Eyes Early July Production Re-Start Date
- ‘New Mutants’ Set to Release in August
- AMC’s stock soars after report Amazon held merger talks