The Grawlix Podcast returns to the airwaves (or data streams?) with another live episode. As usual, we kick it off with what we’ve been watching including Netflix’s The Lovebirds and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. Also, Jesse gets on the What We Do in the Shadows train. All aboard!
In this week’s REACT AT THE NEWS we discuss the entertainment industry’s reaction to the ongoing Black Lives Matter protests. We also dive into a couple of pseudo hot button news items like The Flash’s Hartley Sawyer being fired and Looney Tunes going gun-free.
And finally, we ponder HBO Max’s odd DC dealings, Godzilla vs. Kong music, the new Bill & Ted trailer, and several movie sequels that may or may not actually come to be. Enjoy!
- ‘Cops’ Canceled By Paramount Network; ‘Live PD’ Return Evaluated By A&E
- ‘Live P.D.’ Canceled By A&E Amid Ongoing Protests Against Police Brutality
- Netflix’s “Unsolved Mysteries” Reboot Premieres in July With Six Brand New Episodes!
- ‘The Flash’ Star Hartley Sawyer Fired After Racist and Misogynistic Tweets Resurface
- Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam Barred From Using Guns in ‘Looney Tunes’ Reboot
- ‘Gone with the Wind’ temporarily removed from HBO Max over ‘racist depictions’
- HBO Max Losing Batman V Superman, Justice League And More In July
- HBO Max Will ‘Rotate’ DC Movies Monthly
- Tom Holkenborg (Junkie XL) Scoring Adam Wingard’s ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’
- Why Sigourney Weaver Is Unsure About Doing Alien 5
- Campbell Confirms: ‘Evil Dead Now’ Is Title of 4th Movie
- Happy Death Day 3? Jason Blum Offers Update On The Threequel