The grinding of the Hollywood gears are beginning to churn, again, so we actually have lots of movie news to talk about this week! Of course, it IS Hollywood after all so that means reboots, reboots, reboots! Sequels, too.
Before that we open the show with our thoughts on The Umbrella Academy Season 2. We also find out how big of a hit AMC Theatres took due to the shutdown. Unsurprisingly, it was massive. Meanwhile, we’re still waiting from some Drive-Ins to open up.
Plus, SnyderWatch returns, we dunk on M. Night Shyamalan for some reason, and we realize that Zack Snyder and M. Night Shyamalan have a lot in common. Enjoy!
- AMC Theatres lost $561 million in one quarter, with revenue down nearly 100%, because of COVID-19
- Walmart Drive-in to Feature E.T., Iron Giant & Other Classics
- Bill And Ted Face The Music Has A New Release Date Again, But It’s Good News
- ‘Antebellum’: Lionsgate Moves Its Mysterious Janelle Monáe-Starring Horror Movie to PVOD
- John Wick 5 Confirmed, Will Be Shot Back to Back With John Wick 4
- Knight Rider: James Wan & Spyglass Adapting Classic 80s Series into Film
- Seth Rogen Shares His Vision For The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot
- Why The Harry Potter Movies Are Already Jumping From HBO Max To Another Streaming Service
- WELCOME TO THE DC FANDOME!
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League And Mortal Kombat Are Part Of DC FanDome Teaser Trailer
- Zack Snyder’s Norse Mythology Netflix Show Is In Production
- Zack Snyder’s ‘300’ Is Finally Coming to 4K